Questions and comments every vegan gets at some point. Maybe the very questions you’ve always wanted to ask a vegan!
Also, a couple answers every vegan’s dreamed of giving, but usually just smiles and nods. ;) And, just for fun, a Kendall Jones reference.
- What’s in fake meat and cheese?
- What about protein in a vegan diet?
- Is a vegan diet healthy?
- Do plants have feelings?
- Is semen vegan?
- Is breast milk vegan?
- Is honey vegan?
- What about lions? They eat meat so why can’t I?
- If you’re a lesbian, and a vegan, can you eat —?
- What about wool?
- What about silk?
- What about leather?
- What about down pillows?
- What if you were on a desert island…
- What if the only way to save a person’s life was to eat a piece of meat? Would you do it?
- What if you took a bite of a veggie burger and then found out it was a real burger?
- If you’re a Catholic, and a vegan, and you really believe that the Eucharist is the flsh and blood of Jesus Christ, can you eat it?
Some answers to the questions/concerns posed: